The BA is the position to escalate the business process towards the telecom industry growth. Now a days ISP plays a vital role in the sophistication of the life. The sophistication comes with the process improvement made day to day by the telecom industry. The process changes are made with the help of Bas. The BA improves the process towards the needs of the customer. BA acts as a bridge between the customer and ISP.
• ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) - ETSI is an independent, not-for-profit, standardization organization in the telecommunications industry (equipment makers and network operators) in Europe with worldwide projection.
• TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) - TRAI is the independent regulator of the telecommunications business in India.It aims to create and nurture conditions for growth of telecommunications in India to enable the country to have a leading role in the emerging global information society.
• Telecommunication Standards – It is the standards that create the telecommunication process in the regulated form.
• GDSN (Global Data Synchronization Network) - GDSN enables secure and continuous data synchronization of product and location information. Data synchronization is the process that allows trading partners to have consistent item data in their respective systems at the same time.
• BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) - BPMN is a graphical representation for specifying business processes in a business process model. This is the notation standards given by the OMG.
• TIA (The Telecommunications Industry Association) - TIA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to develop voluntary, consensus-based industry standards for a wide variety of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) products, and currently represents nearly 400 companies.
• COAI (Cellular Operator Association of India) - COAI is dedicated to the advancement of modern communication through the establishment of world-class mobile infrastructure, products and services and to delivering the benefits of innovative and affordable mobile communication services to the people of India.
• AUSPI (Association of Unified Telecom Service Providers of India) - AUSPI is the representative industry body of Unified Access Service Licensees providing CDMA & GSM Mobile Services, Fixed Line Services as well as Value Added Services throughout the length and breadth of the country.
• NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies) - NASSCOM is a trade association of Indian Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
• C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) - C-DAC is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
• Telecom ERA
• Global Telecom Business
• Telecom 2.0
• Communication Today
• Total Telecom
• Voice & Data
• International Conference on Telecommunication
• Asia-Pacific Conference on Communication
• Telecommunications Forum Telfor
• World Telecommunication Development Conference
• International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications
• Certified SAP
• Disaster Recovery Process
• Analytical Thinking
• Interaction Skills
• Process Knowledge
• Comprehensive Gap Analysis
• Product Lifecycle Management
• Operations Research
• RDBMS tools
• Agile Management