The BA has a significant role in the area of retail since by the raising of the peoples influence towards the e-Commerce. The BA has to play extraordinary role in selling the product to the customer. He has to understand the value of the product and the value customer is willing to pay for it. With respect to the BA have to elicit the website regarding the customers need. The BA is in the position of expressing the view of the customer as like the customer to the Developer in order to make it as the successful product.
• GSMP (Global Standards Management Process) - GSMP is the forum where the GS1 standards are defined and maintained by GS1 staff and members of the supply chain community, particularly the consumer products and retail trade industries.
• GSDN(Global Data Synchronization Network) - GDSN enables secure and continuous data synchronization of product and location information. Data synchronization is the process that allows trading partners to have consistent item data in their respective systems at the same time.
• ARTS (Association for Retail Technology Standards) - ARTS is a standards organization dedicated to the retail industry.
• ACORD (Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development) - ACORD is the insurance industry's non-profit standards developer, a resource for information about object technology, EDI, XML and electronic commerce in the United States and abroad. It is most widely known accomplishment is the publication and maintenance of a huge library of standardized forms for the insurance industry.
• BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) - BPMN is a graphical representation for specifying business processes in a business process model. This is the notation standards given by the OMG.
• UML (Unified Modeling Language) - UML is a general-purpose, developmental, modeling language in the field of software engineering, that is intended to provide a standard way to visualize the design of a system.
• GCI (Global Commerce Initiative) - GCI is a global user group comprised of the world's biggest multi-national manufacturers, retailers and service providers.
• VICS(Voluntary Inter-industry Commerce Solutions Association) - VICS works to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the retail supply chain.
• NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies) - NASSCOM is a trade association of Indian Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
• C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) - C-DAC is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
• Retail Technology magazine
• Retail Systems
• Innovative Retail Technology
• Technology Review
• World Retail Congress
• Retail conference
• India Retail Forum
• Conference on Information System and Technology
• World Conference on Information Technology
• Certified SAP
• Agile Management
• Analytical Thinking
• Comprehensive Gap Analysis
• Disaster Recovery Process
• Interaction Skills
• Operations Research
• Process Knowledge
• Product Lifecycle Management.
• RDBMS tools