The scope of BA in the IT/ITES is tremendously high. They are required to make the latest advancements and cope up with the competitors. They helps to enable the product according to the requirements. They understands the Needs of the customer in order to make product that satisfy the needs which may also raise in the future too. IT/ITES sector forms the future technology. BA in this sector are the Elicitor of the products which suits the future needs.
• ITES (Information & Technology Essential Standards) - ITES replace the Computer Skills and Information Literacy Standard Courses of Study. These standards are critical building blocks for the education of our students.
• BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) - BPMN is a graphical representation for specifying business processes in a business process model. This is the notation standards given by the OMG.
• UML (Unified Modeling Language) - UML is a general-purpose, developmental, modeling language in the field of software engineering, that is intended to provide a standard way to visualize the design of a system.
• NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies)- NASSCOM is a trade association of Indian Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
• MAIT - is an effective, influential and dynamic organization. It representing Hardware, Training, R&D & Hardware Design and other associated service segments of the Indian IT Industry.
• C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) -C-DAC is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
• Smart Computing
• Windows IT pro
• Technology Review
• International Conference on Information Technology
• International Conference on New Generation
• International Conference on Engineering and Information Technology
• Conference on Information System and Technology
• World Conference on Information Technology
• Certified SAP
• Disaster Recovery Process
• Analytical Thinking
• Interaction Skills
• Process Knowledge
• Comprehensive Gap Analysis
• Product Lifecycle Management.
• Operations Research
• RDBMS tools
• Agile Management