The BA has scope of implementing the Project in Insurance area. BA will do the latest advancement that needed in the field. Ba do the Insurance field very competitive by introducing the new product what the customer wants. They improvise the work in doing so.They also do many advancement in the field like online gateways and online feasibility through the systems.
• ACORD (Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development) -ACORD is the insurance industry's non-profit standards developer, a resource for information about object technology, EDI, XML and electronic commerce in the United States and abroad. It is most widely known accomplishment is the publication and maintenance of a huge library of standardized forms for the insurance industry.
• GIPS (General Insurance Prudential Standards) – GIPS give the standards on the insurance operation in the world. It gives the standard procedure regarding the insurance procedure.
• GISC (General Insurance Standards Council) - GISC was a voluntary regulator of the insurance industry.
• BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation)- BPMN is a graphical representation for specifying business processes in a business process model. This is the notation standards given by the OMG.
• UML (Unified Modeling Language) -UML is a general-purpose, developmental, modeling language in the field of software engineering, that is intended to provide a standard way to visualize the design of a system.
• GFIA (Global Federation of Insurance Associations) - GIFA are active in commenting a broad range of issues affecting the international insurance industry.
• GIC (General Insurance Council) - GIC helps the industry by incorporating the training and consulting to the many companies and other services(risk assessment) in regarding the improvement of the services.
• NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies) - NASSCOM is a trade association of Indian Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
• MAIT - is an effective, influential and dynamic organization. Representing Hardware, Training, R&D & Hardware Design and other associated service segments of the Indian IT Industry.
• C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) - C-DAC is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.
• Insurance Journal Magazine
• Insurance Book
• The Insurance Times
• Insurance Business
• Technology Review
• International Conference on Insurance and Risk Management.
• Annual Insurance Executive Conference.
• Conference on Insurance Economics
• Conference on Information System and Technology
• World Conference on Information Technology
• Certified SAP
• Process Knowledge
• Operations Research
• Interaction Skills
• prehensive Gap Analysis
• Analytical Thinking
• Agile Management