The scope of BA in the healthcare in immensely more. They are required to contribute the latest advancements in the field of Healtcare. They helps to enables the easy operation on the hospitals. They understands the process and reengineer it to the ease of patients in the hospitals. The Hospital Management system forms the healthy relationship between the doctors and the Patients and it also reduces the waiting time of the patients.
• IPHS (Indian Public Healthcare Standards) - IPHS guidelines for strengthening the Public Health Care Institutions and put in their best efforts to achieve high quality of health care across the country.
• NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) - NABH is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation programme for healthcare organisations. The board is structured to cater to much desired needs of the consumers and to set benchmarks for progress of health industry.
• ISQua (International Society for Quality in Health Care) - ISQua helps in the formulation of the international standards on the healthcare and accredits the organization who meets the requirements.
• NAHQ (National Association for Healthcare Quality) - NAHQ is a membership and certification organization which gives the supports and training in the field of the healthcare.
• HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society) - HIMSS is a global, cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better health through information technology (IT). HIMSS leads efforts to optimize health engagements and care outcomes using information technology.
• AdvaMed (Advanced Medical Technology Association) – AdvaMed is a trade association that leads the effort to advance medical technology in order to achieve healthier lives and healthier economies around the world.
•HATA (Healthcare Administrative Technology Association) – HATA is the National Association of Practice Management Systems and related technology companies. HATA offers a collaborative forum and unifying voice for practice management system organizations.
• Global health Journal
• Healthcare technology Magazine
• Healthcare Informatics
• Health IT outcomes
• Healthcare TechOutlook
• Health Summit
• Cybersecurity Summit
• POPHealth Summit
• International conference on transforming healthcare with IT
• Healthtech Conference
• Digital Health Summit
• Health 2.0
• Stanford Medicine X
• Medical Informatics World Conference
• Certified SAP
• Agile Practices
• Analytical Thinking
• Comprehensive Gap Analysis
• Disaster Recovery Process
• Interaction Skills
• New Product Development
• Operations Research
• Process Knowledge
• Product Lifecycle Management
• RDBMS tools