The Business analysts in the Banking sector plays a vital role in making the technology support the easy banking, They handles the projects on the e-Banking. They are the responsible person in product designing and launching for the ease of the people. So they are pre-requited to have a wide knowledge on the banking process and the banking sector latest products and Process.
- SOA governance Policies (Service Oriented Architecture) - SOA governance Policies helps to adhere the polices in the service architecture in the bank.
- IT Governance Policies (Information Technology) - IT governance primarily deals with connections between business focus and IT management. The goal of clear governance is to assure the investment in IT generate business value and mitigate the risks that are associated with IT projects.
- Internet governance Policies - It is the development and application of shared principles, norms, rules, decision-making procedures, and programs that shape the evolution and use of the Internet.
- IBFed (International Banking Federation) - IBFed is the representative body for a group of key national banking associations. Its main objective is to increase the effectiveness of the financial services industry's response to multilateral and national government issues affecting their common interests.
- ICBA (International Co-operative Banking Association) - ICBA is a sectoral organization of the International Co-operative Alliance (ICA). Founded in 1895. The ICBA mission is to contribute to the sound development, growth and competitiveness of co-operative banks in the marketplace by defending their interests and by promoting worldwide their important contribution to the economic and social well-being of the population and their communities.
- BFSLA (Banking and Financial Services Law Association) - The Banking Law Association began in 1983 when an interested group saw the need for an organisation that would provide for the dissemination of information on banking law usages and practices.
- Banking services chronicle magazine
- The Indian Banker
- Banking Technology
- Banking Frontiers
- 0The American Banker
- International Finance Magazine (IFM)
- International Conference of Banking Supervisors (ICBS)
- International Congress on Business, Finance and Economics (ICBFE)
- International Banking Conference
- Money 20/20
- Certified SAP
- Analytical Thinking
- Interaction Skills
- Process Knowledge
- Comprehensive Gap Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Process
- New Product Development
- Product Lifecycle Managemen
- Operations Research
- Agile Practices
- RDBMS tools