The Business analysts in the Aviation is much helpful in implementing the project which involves the systems for the aviation support. He plays the vital role in connecting the various aviation support system. So it is mandatory to have a wide knowledge on the support system that enables the Flight through instruments.
• SSAC (Allied Standards Avionics Architecture Council) - ASAAC, is an effort to define and validate a set of Open Architecture Standards for Avionics Architecture, particularly in the field of Integrated Modular Avionics. This maintains the standards for the software in the aviation.
• RTCA (Radio Technical Commission for Aeronautics) – RTCA provides the certification on the hardware used in the Aviation Industry.
• AEEC (Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee) – AEEC provides the standards for the Navigation Control Called as ARNIC.
• SARP (ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices) – SARP provides the recommended practices and Standards that has to followed by the aviation.
• DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) – DGCA is the Indian governmental regulatory body for civil aviation under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. This directorate investigates aviation accidents and incidents.
• IATA (International Air Transport Association)- IATA is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 260 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
• ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization)- ICAO is a UN specialized agency, established by States in 1944 to manage the administration and governance of the Convention on International Civil Aviation
• BAOA (Business Aircraft Operators Association) - BAOA is the apex trade association for Business & General Aviation in India. The Association has risen to prominence within the Industry, Regulators and the Government, by being highly vocal on issues holding back the sector.
• FIA (Federation of Indian Airlines) - FIA is an apex industry body which has been formed by the scheduled carriers in India. The airline industry has come together to form a single representative body, which will address a collaborative growth-agenda for the industry and focus on Inter-airline cooperation across different issues.
• APAI (Air Passengers Association of India) - APAI is the body that help in the passenger safety over the fight and it solves the issues faced by the passenger during the flight.
• Flying Magazine
• Aviation Today
• Aerospace & defence – SAEMagazine.
• Aviation Week
• ATE&M (Aircraft Technology, Engineering & Maintenance) Magazine
• AMD (Aerospace Manufacturing & Design) Magazine
• SAE conferences
• Conferences on new trends
• AeroConf IEEE
• Certified SAP
• Analytical Thinking
• Interaction Skills
• Process Knowledge
• Comprehensive Gap Analysis
• New Product Development
• Product Lifecycle Management.
• Operations Research
• Agile Practices