The Business analysts in the Automotive Industry is much helpful in implementing the project which connects the various departments of the sector. He plays the vital role in connecting the business processes. So it is mandatory to have a wide knowledge on the business processes and the stakeholders involved in it.
• ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) -ASME is the leading international developer of codes and standards associated with the art, science, and practice of mechanical engineering.ASME develops and revises standards based on market needs through a consensus process whose meetings dealing with standards-related actions are open to all members of the public
• AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) - AIAG is a not-for-profit association where professionals from a diverse group of stakeholderswork collaboratively to streamline industry processes via global standards development & harmonized business practices.
• SAE (Society of Automobile Engineers) -SAE International coordinates the development of technical standards based on best practices identified and described by SAE committees and task forces. Task forces are composed of engineering professionals from relevant fields.
• QCI (Quality Council of India) – It the association of Government of India to establish by involving all stakeholders for emphasis on adherence to quality standards in all spheres of activities
• QCFI (Quality Circle Forum of India) - QCFI is recognized as the institution representing The Quality Circle Movement in India and has represented the country in several international forums. It targets on implementing the Quality through the TQM concepts.
• ACMA (Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India) - ACMA is the apex body representing the interest of the Indian Auto Component Industry. The Auto Component industry in India has a strong positive multiplier effect as a key driver of economic growth.
• SAEINDIA (Society of Automobile Engineers – India) – It is an affiliate society of SAE International registered in India as an Indian non-profit engineering and scientific society dedicated to the advancement of mobility industry in India.
• ASME India (American Society of Mechanical Engineers – India) - ASME India offer the Comprehensive course offerings, Professional instruction by industry experts, and Unsurpassed leadership in curricula development
• ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) - ARAI provides technical expertise in R & D, testing, certification, homologation and framing of vehicle regulations.
• Mechanical Engineering Magazine
• Engineering Standards News and Magazine
• Manufacturing Business technology Magazine.
• Industry Week
• Manufacturing Today
• SAE conferences
• ASME conferences
• Conferences on new trends.
• Certified SAP
• Analytical Thinking
• Interaction Skills
• Process Knowledge
• Comprehensive Gap Analysis
• New Product Development
• Product Lifecycle Management.
• Operations Research
• Agile Practices